- Create a school technology wiki to be used to collaborate across the building so teachers can see how technology is being used and how it can be used in their classrooms. FYI: the PBWorks Summer Camp is highly beneficial. Definitely recommended!
- Meet with each program each quarter to plan for ways to use technology in their learning plans.
- Expand online portfolio project to include more programs and possibly two different platforms to allow for student choice.
- Promote Notebook 10 software, Smartboards, and Airliners.
- Train teachers on Google SketchUp as an option for creating visual plans for projects.
- Implement the Preschool Wiki project with ECE.
- Hold optional training sessions that correlate with the Technology Tool of the Week.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
After a great summer break, Vo-Tech 2.0 is roaring and already running! Our teachers come back at the beginning of August, which is different from the regular schools' teachers, which is a great way for me to find substantial time to plan with them before the school year starts. There are many great things in store for our building this year, and I am excited about implementing them. In order to achieve the goals I have in mind, I am making them public. Hold me accountable, people!